Two-Day Workshop – Environmental Photography
This highly interactive environmental photography workshop with both theoretical and practical components, focusses on developing participants’ technical and creative skills for photographing a range of environmental themes.
• An overview of camera operation and photographic technique for environmental subjects.
• In situ environmental photography from macro to landscape scales.
• Improving observation skills.
• Overcoming tricky lighting situations.
• Developing composition skills.
• Exploring the intersections where aesthetic and scientific photography meet.
• Photographing people in natural environments.
• Overview of Photopoint Monitoring
The workshop will be run by ecologist and environmental photographer, Alison Pouliot and cultural history photographer and mountaineer, Valérie Chételat.