Workshop – Environmental Photography
This highly interactive environmental photography workshop with both theoretical and practical components, focusses on developing participants’ technical and creative skills for photographing a range of environmental themes.
• An overview of camera operation and photographic technique for environmental subjects.
• In situ environmental photography from macro to landscape scales.
• Improving observation skills.
• Overcoming tricky lighting situations.
• Developing composition skills.
• Exploring the intersections where aesthetic and scientific photography meet.
• Photographing people in natural environments.
The workshop will be run by ecologist and environmental photographer, Alison Pouliot and mountaineer and cultural history photographer Valérie Chételat, and is supported by Parks Victoria.