Swiss Autumn Mushroom Workshop
This 5-day workshop delves deep into both the ecological and cultural dimensions of fungi, situated within the mushroom-loving land of Switzerland.
We will be based in a comfortable, light and airy atelier within walking distance from the forest, the Lake of Biel, the train station and multiple accommodation options. Each day includes hands-on theoretical sessions followed by a forest foray.
The workshop includes:
– Interactive hands-on fungus identification sessions.
– Exciting field trips in the Swiss Jura forests with fungus experts.
– Visits to the Pilzkontrolleur (mushroom inspector) and farmers’ market.
– Three-course mushroom feast.
– Fungus film night.
– Practical session for photographing fungi
– Welcome aperitif on the first evening, lunches and refreshments on all days.
– Travel costs to the field foray sites, mushroom inspector and market are included in the price. All travel is on public transport (train, tram and funiculaire)
This workshop is strictly limited to eight participants.