World Wetlands Day Photography Workshop
– Visualising the Environment
Photographic images shape perceptions and the ways in which we understand the environment. This highly interactive workshop explores a wide range of environmental themes through an illustrated seminar, active discussion, image critique, demonstration of techniques and a practical field trip. It will address the thought processes behind ‘nature photography’ to create compelling and meaningful images and visual stories.
This workshop will build on skills developed at the 2018 “Snapshots” workshop and will assist participants collecting information on the Western District Lakes photopoint monitoring program.
- Introduction to the Western District Ramsar Lakes
- Review the current CCMA Western District Lakes photopoint monitoring program
- Conduct a constructive critique sessions using participant’ images and images from renowned environmental photographers
- Field trip to put principles into practice.
Further environmental photography workshops, forays and events are listed here.
FRIDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2019
Time: 9:30 – 16:00
Place: Red Rock Regional Theatre and Gallery, 520 Corangamite Lake Road, Cororooke.
Lunch and morning tea provided
Cost: No cost to attend.
For further information: email@example.com
This workshop is supported by the CCMA.